HAHA football mom ...where the hell you been??
Well done Michelle I just wished that Tyler didn't graduate last year and that he could have played one more year of football and had gotten to play with Chris. Good luck this year, Chris will do fine at Kelly I'm glad to see him play for us and I will even though don't have no kids playing high school ball will be at a few of the games. Dalton and Austin will be in Division 2 this year.
football mom
HAHA football mom ...where the hell you been??
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I DONT REMEMBER THIS PLAYER. WHAT POSITION DID HE PLAY IN POUND? SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY.
Chris played FB and LB, and some DE in football.
He also plays 3rd base and outfield in baseball.
Working all the time, I know it's been a long time.
football mom
Division 2? Do you mean NCAA Division 2? If so, where and what positions?
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
D-1 is kids 3rd and 4th grade
D-2 is 5th-7th grade (if I remember right)
My eldest will be D-2 this year too.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks